As we stagger the transition back to face-to-face learning in the coming weeks at Hale School, it was fantastic to see some of our students back today. The campus hasn't been quite the same without them!
Hale School's plan is to implement a staggered approach for the return of students, so that not all students return at once. This will allow us to have fewer students on campus at any one time during the transition to full attendance. The goal is to maintain physical distancing and recommence face-to-face learning. Other interventions to ensure responsible physical distancing is maintained during this period include:
- Changes to classroom seating configurations and student numbers per classroom.
- Defining specific areas within the school grounds for morning tea and lunchtime for particular student groups.
- Our School canteens remaining closed to ensure physical distancing occurs.
- Year/class groups following different schedules to access amenities and other facilities.
- Parents not entering the school – grounds, classrooms or boarding house.